Replacing Your Emergency Light Battery
- Open battery compartment door and remove battery.
- Disconnect negative (black) terminal first, then positive (red) terminal.
- Insert new battery. Attach positive (red) terminal, then negative (black) terminal.
- Close battery compartment door.
- Recycle old battery.
Benefit of AJC® Replacement Batteries
- High quality, low cost replacement batteries for thousands of devices.
- Exact OEM replacements guaranteed to fit easily and precisely.
- Backed by easy 30-day returns and a 12-month warranty.
- Over 1,000,000 batteries sold globally.
Emergency Light Battery Care
- Recharge batteries after each use to prevent performance decline.
- Avoid complete discharges.
- Periodically check terminals for signs of corrosion or other wear which might cause failure.
- Always store battery fully charged.
- Store battery in cool, dry place (~68°F).
- Recycle batteries, do not dispose.
Browse our full collection of Emergency Light Batteries